Jason Marlok Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jason Marlok Forums
RIP Iceman Forums (September 23, 2010-March 10, 2015)
Jason Marlok Forums (March 10, 2015-present)

2 posters

In Regard to Recent Events

Ron
    Ron
    Forum Manager
    Forum Manager

In Regard to Recent Events Empty In Regard to Recent Events

Post by Ron Tue May 12, 2015 12:33 am

Just so you all know, I have let the drama in MyVMK sort itself out. Amy is in charge of her branch inside of Zomb Industries Games, and she reserves the right to fire staff. However I am leaving that her responsibility for now, as long as things don't get out of hand. We have lost many staff. In one month we have gone from 22 MyVMK employees to 9. It is worth noting however that this game is open completely free of charge, and the employees that work for Amy Games volunteer their jobs. As per Disney's Proclomation 6OOXI Licode, the game must be free, and it's employees volunteer by way of copyright Infringement. We made a deal with Disney, and that is why the game is still open. Remember that guys.

Following the staff changes as Absolem became head developer of MyVMK, Amy is still Server Manager, however is no longer an Administrator nor a developer. Captain-Heather is also now Forum Manager, and as it stands right now, Absolem is the sole developer of MyVMK. Though positions are opening up for future applicants.

~Ron Vinnedge

President of Vinnedge Incorporated
    President of Zomb Industries Games, Parent Company to Amy Games
    MOD-Cream
    MOD-Cream

In Regard to Recent Events Empty Re: In Regard to Recent Events

Post by MOD-Cream Tue May 12, 2015 12:48 am

Is MyVMK going under?
    Ron
    Ron
    Forum Manager
    Forum Manager

Post by Ron Tue May 12, 2015 12:50 am

MOD-Cream wrote:Is MyVMK going under?

I personally have no plans to shut it down, and I know Amy wants to keep it going as long as possible. I believe she has made posts stating that the end is not coming yet.
    MOD-Cream
    MOD-Cream

Post by MOD-Cream Tue May 12, 2015 12:52 am

So basically, MyVMK is putting a hole in your pocket, because Proclamation 6OOXI Licode states you cannot make money off of the game and employees must work for free?
    Ron
    Ron
    Forum Manager
    Forum Manager

Post by Ron Tue May 12, 2015 12:55 am

MOD-Cream wrote:So basically, MyVMK is putting a hole in your pocket, because Proclamation 6OOXI Licode states you cannot make money off of the game and employees must work for free?

We actually don't pay anything as Vinnedge Incorporated, or Zomb Industries Games. Amy Games pays for the server cost of the website, forums, and game with nothing in return. However in the beginning of the game, I believe Amy had a donation thing going. It is all apart of the agreement to keep VMK alive.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:34 am